Would you rather…
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones? Stand alone books please! I do like series books, but stand alones are my favourite. There is no fear of the dreaded boring 2nd book.
2. Read only female or male authors? I don’t care what genre the author is, as long as the story is good.
3. Shop online or in person? I do most of my book shopping online. It’s easy and convenient, and often cheaper.
4. All books become movies or TV shows? I don’t watch many movies or tv shows, but I’d pick movies, since only series books seem suited for tv shows.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week? Only 5 pages a day sounds like torture. I’ve read 5 books a week more than once, so it’s not even a stretch to pick that.
6. Be a professional reviewer or author? I like to consider myself a professional reviewer now, and I have no interest in writing any books myself, so this is another easy question.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before? I rarely reread books, so I’d definitely choose always new books.
8. Be a librarian or book seller? This is a good question as I’ve wanted to do both in the past. I’d choose a book seller at this point in my life.
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite? I don’t really have just one favourite genre, so this question really boils down to how specific a genre are we talking? I’d go with only my favourite genre, but clear restrictions would need to be explained.
10. Only read physical books or ebooks? I read a good mix of physical and ebooks now, but if I had to pick only one, I’d go with ebooks. So convenient and much lighter.
Feel free to join in, and either leave your choices in the comments, or a link to your post with your answers. I’d love to hear your thoughts and whether we match or differ in our choices.