Today I thought I’d discuss my Never Ending To-do List. And yes, it deserves capitals. It seems that I never get caught up on everything that I want to do. Anyone who says blogging is just about writing posts, or doesn’t take up any time, has never really done it. I never seem to have a enough time to do stuff. What’s on my list you ask? Let me tell you:
- update my review archive (last done in Feb)
- update my author feature archive (last done in Feb)
- update challenge progress pages (last done in Mar)
- update TBR page
- figure out how to fix the widget on my To Trade page
- set up profiles for the guest reviewers that will be posting in the future (I have 2 reviewers that will be joining on a casual basis)
- contact and line up more author features (I have a ton of spaces open in May and June)
- redo banner pics for regular features
- figure out a better tag strategy (as mentioned a few weeks ago)
- write and schedule already known posts, such as monthly challenge posts and any blog tour posts I already have
As you can see, my list is pretty long. I think I need to prioritize and do a little bit here and then as I have time (ha!).
What about you? Do you have a never ending list? How do you keep on top of things?