What am I looking for?
- You commit to writing at least 1 review every two weeks. I don’t care what books you read, adult or YA books, I just ask that there be no erotica. You will need to follow my review policy which includes rating books on a 1-5 scale.
- If you support and read ebooks, indie or self-published books or listen to audiobooks, that’s awesome.
- You are more than welcome to join in my weekly/monthly reviews, and in the On My Wishlist memes every Saturday.
- I have a specific review format that must be followed, but don’t worry, I have a very easy to follow template.
- You don’t have your own blog.
- I would love to find someone in the Kitchener-Waterloo area so I can share ARCs and finished books from my bookshelf, but this is not a requirement.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of Workaday Reads and getting your name out there as a reviewer.
- Your name and info will appear in a reviewer info signature box at the bottom of reviews. (once I figure out how)
- Opportunities to network with your favorite authors and a platform on which you can express your book opinions
- The help, knowledge and guidance of an experienced blogger.
- You will likely end up getting free books. This is not guaranteed, but it usually does happen.
- You will not be compensated for your reviews.
- If you don’t already have a Goodreads account, you will need to create one. Having a Twitter account is up to you.
- I can set up you up with an @workadayreads.com email address, or you can use your own.
If this sounds like something you want to do, please email me at email@example.com or DM me on Twitter.